Automatically Delete All Tweets from Twitter Account

How to Automatically Delete Purge All Tweets from Twitter Account

Delete all tweetsWhen I created my first Twitter account, it was mainly used to follow other accounts. I ended up writing some tweets without much thought even though I had no followers. Sometime later I did manage to create another Twitter account which I use more prudently as I was using it professionally. 

How to Automatically Delete Purge All Tweets from Twitter Account
 
 The first account I left alone, still using it to follow tech companies and services. But I had plenty of tweets which I would have preferred to delete for a fresh start. Only problem was that deleting 100s of tweets 1 by 1was tedious. 
 
 Thankfully, SocialOomph a popular online service that allows lots of automation options to your Twitter and Facebook accounts came up with an option to clean up your Twitter account of all its tweets. 

 How to Purge All Tweets from Twitter 

 
 First, create an account on SocialOomph.com unless you have one. It is free. 
 Then link your Twitter account to your SocialOomph account and look up options under Scheduled Updates. 


 way to delete all tweets

 You will see an option to ‘Purge Twitter Tweets’. Click on it and wait as all your tweets get purged or deleting all
 
 Once all tweets are deleted, an email is sent as an alert. 
 So if you are looking for a fresh start for your Twitter account, use this method to clean up all your Tweets. delete all tweets on twitter
 
 Are you aware of any other similar service? Do drop in your comment.
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts